Thank you so much, Nayana Nair, (itrainsinmyheart) for nominating me for mystery blogger award.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Creator of this award is Okoto Enigma and here is the link:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I am a Leo.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I love eating.
1. What is your current favorite song?
Oh Humsafar – Neha Kakkar & Himansh Kohli
2. Most rude you have ever been?
I don’t even remember this because I don’t want to answer this.
3. One silly superstition that you actually believed in as a child?
Nothing. I actually challenged every superstition.
4. One word that you use most in conversation?
Arey Bhai, haayee, haawwww, oye.
5. What is one good thing and a bad thing about getting awards?
Good thing: Happy over the thought of getting recognition.
Bad thing: Answering questions.
LINK TO MY BEST POST:
DARKLING SKY – Neha Sharma
- Why do you love your life?
- Do you judge people? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- When you offer help to people, how much do you push yourself to help them genuinely?
- What was your last funniest behavior?
- How do you handle sadness?