So mercilessly did you Converse her dreams. All the glitter, the glamour Into welled up streams Of tears flowing down Her rosy cheeks Oh so mercilessly did you Take all from her away. Like even the stars she had counted Had never really existed. And the clouds from which she had swung Now sent […]
We weep alone in silence with the healing wounds of existence… waiting… for life’s symmetry and innocence to return. To see the essence… be the light! Poem & Photo ©Mairi McLean 2016
Thank you so much Nayana Nair from https://itrainsinmyheart.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. Her blog is awesome. I love to read her (exceptional poems marked with reality).
The rules of the Real Neat Blog Award are :-
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate 7 more bloggers for the award (it’s nice to advise them independently.
- Create seven questions for your Nominees.
Answers to the questions are :-
- Who is your best friend and what do you love about him/her ?
Nayana Nair (she nominated for this award). I love to read almost everything she writes about.
- Most scared you have ever been?
To me nothing is scarier than love.
- One thing you could change about yourself?
I wish I could change falling in love. It is painful.
- Your most precious belonging?
- One childhood memory?
My father made me stand in front of him and started scolding me for not studying while everyone in my building was watching this scene like a movie creating a circle around me. I ran away when my father started scolding. He just arrived from his unit (he was in army. So, office is unit). He took out his leather belt to relax while scolding me. I thought now he is gonna beat me with this belt in front of everyone. So I ran away.
- What irritates you?
My elder sister (1 year older) and my little brother (7 years younger) irritates me lot.
- What do you love most about WordPress?
It does not take time to load. I can read posts of blogs I am following easily in Reader section. I can reblog posts I love.
- Are you the person, you always wanted to be?
No. I always wanted to be perfect drawn by perfection which I am not and I can never be.
- Worst nightmare ever?
- Friendship or Love? Which is more important to you?
Friendship is more important to me. Love destroys. It kills. It is painful.
- Your best quality?
I think I am good at arguement, no matter how much illogical my points may be.
My questions are :-
- Your life dream?
- What do you think about world you are living in?
- Do you love your country? If yes, how much? If no, why?
- Your favourite teacher and what did he/she changed about you?
- Your favourite song, movie ever?
- Why do you write?
- Biggest drama of your life?
My nominees are:-
Pretty Girl Unloved She was the last leaf on a dying tree Hanging from a barren branch Too frightened to be free Unloving winds made her rock and sway Disconnected from her twig She was forever castaway Unwanted and unnoticed she fell in dirt She remained all alone there With no one to cure […]
I am trying to pick up my life from all angles.
I am acquiring skill every time I breathe.
Never wanting to show myself weak.
I find peace in stillness, rarely do I speak.
It’s a transition I advance myself to.
I do not have a shore.
I am nobody, galloping myself up in an effort to finish off.
I am traveller, moving in transition with myself.
Trying to reach a point where I will acknowledge myself.
Reblogged on WordPress.com
Source: Light up